Monday, February 6, 2012

My First Adventure

I was scouted by both a modelling agency and a wedding dress company at the age of 15. Despite the agency telling me to wait a few years till i matured i kept on making my contacts and started to freelance model!

I was approached by a company called Peaches, owned and run by Tracey McDonald! This was the start to my modelling adventure! My first ever mission was the finale at a charity catwalk for the strathcarron hospice wearing the the most luxurious and glamorous dress i've seen and worn before! Between the size of the dress and the first time i had ever worn heels, this was deffinately  the scariest thing i had ever done! 

After having my hair and make up done (feeling like a princess) we had catwalk practice! walking down the stage felt so natural to me and having the backstage crew tell me they would never of known i had never done a catwalk let alone never worn heels!!! i was deffinately hyped up for the night!!


So this was it my first ever catwalk!.....walking down the stage for real, everyone looking at me, it felt amazing! i knew from this moment i was addicted and couldn't wait for more <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment