Monday, February 6, 2012

My First Photoshoot!

During my catwalk i was spotted by a photographer! Marie from Kingdom Photography, http://www.kingdomphotos.co.uk/ .Marie and Tracey from peaches set up a photo shoot for Strathblane Country House to advertise their weddings.http://www.strathblanecountryhouse.co.uk/

So i went to Tracey's studio as she took all my measurements and made a mock dress within half an hour!! this was a dress being made to fit me!! and it was my first ever wedding dress! i was so excited to see what the final outcome was!... it was this gorgeous spotted, strapless, A-line, ivory dress. As soon as i put on the dress i just felt so sparkly and couldn't wait for the photoshoot!

On the day i walk into the country house and there is two fully grown men there! i was told just to wait in the reception area to wait for the other model and the make up artist! The make up artist arrived and took me upstairs, having a giggle she asked me if i fancied my husband....i couldn't believe i was standing in the same room as the male models and didn't even relise! Once i had my hair and make done the photographer came in and just told me to jump onto the bed, as soon as i did the photos began, i didn't relise that we had actually started the shoot that quickly. i quickly snapped into it and instantly i felt like a different person, almost a cocky and confident person! i loved it! we then moved downstairs into the reception where i sat on the stairs, then looked into the mirror too look as if i was reflecting. After this the fun began, time to model with my "husband"! My husband was considerably older than me..and at the time i was only 15, so the mention of a wedding kiss took me by shock! moving on swiftly onto cutting the cake and usual wedding photo's the day was over!





This was my first shoot? and it felt like i had been doing it forever, i knew after this i really wanted to become model and started doing my tyra banks "smiling with your eyes" in the mirrors and watching victoria's secrets shows!


0 comments:

Post a Comment